Welcome to LinkBuilding HQ. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services
This website is operated by LinkBuilding HQ. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to LinkBuilding HQ. LinkBuilding HQ offers this website and all its services to you, the user, conditional upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated herein.
LinkBuilding HQ will provide link building and/or content services as described on the website. All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of campaign.
All material on our website is the trademark and copyright property of LinkBuilding HQ. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of our property. You may also not use our products and services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. LinkBuilding HQ reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICES AND PRICES
LinkBuilding HQ reserves the right to change prices for our products without notice. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service without notice at any time.
LINKBUILDING HQ’S SEO SERVICES WILL INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Obtaining “back links” from other websites, blogs and directories in order to generate link popularity.
- Creating placement and submission reports.
THE CLIENT MUST ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING WITH RESPECT TO SEO SERVICES:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations and reports are confidential.
- LinkBuilding HQ has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any blog, website, directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- LinkBuilding HQ has no control over website and blog owners removing links and content, or deleting/moving/changing their website. These placements will not be refunded or replaced.
- Under no circumstances shall LinkBuilding HQ be liable to you (the end user) for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) any direct incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any claims of yours or third party websites. You, the end user assume all risks and potential damages (known or unknown) associated with using LinkBuilding HQ’s services.
- LinkBuilding HQ reserves the right to tweak anchor text and other order details to ensure successful placements.
- As an outsourced provider of specific SEO services, LinkBuilding HQ does not guarantee search engine positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. Neither does LinkBuilding HQ guarantee any traffic increases.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. LinkBuilding HQ does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- LinkBuilding HQ is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
LinkBuilding HQ does not sign individual NDAs for every agency or client that wishes to use our services however as part of the terms of our service you can be sure that we treat every client with full Non-Disclosure respect.
The Recipient (LinkBuilding HQ) undertakes not to use the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party (You) for any purpose except the Purpose, without first obtaining the written agreement of the other party.
We guarantee not to disclose any confidential information to any third party, except to your company’s employees and professional advisers, who need to know the same for the purpose.
LinkBuilding HQ reserves the right to cancel any orders placed for websites in illegal or offensive industries. Any illegal content, products, services or items hateful, objectionable or defamatory content aimed at any people group, race, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise attacks on any person, business, organization, product or service; cruelty towards animals; promotion of drugs, gambling, casinos, pornography, prostitution or otherwise content found to be objectionable will not be processed.
If you are unsure if your request violates our restrictions, please contact us first at email@example.com.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions on our website and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website content is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall LinkBuilding HQ, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website whether such liability is under contract. LinkBuilding HQ, including its officers, directors, employees and interns shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent LinkBuilding HQ, our parent organization and our affiliates from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms without affecting the remaining provisions herein
These Terms & Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms & Conditions, we also may terminate this agreement at any time and hold you liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination and will accordingly deny you access to our Services.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between LinkBuilding HQ and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings. Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms shall not be construed or misconstrued against the drafting party, i.e. LinkBuilding HQ.
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida and any dispute under this agreement must be brought to this venue and no other.
Questions about the Terms & Conditions should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.