The Definitive Guide to Producing Irresistible Content For Your Blog
The Significance of Great Content
Probably, the first thing that you need to realize is that high-quality content will always be in demand. Adult online Internet users and those with the power to make actual decisions spend nearly 7.2 hours per week reading, watching, and discovering content made available to them via the Internet. This is exactly why you can’t afford to compromise on the quality of your content. Not only does your content need to be ‘targeted audience’ oriented, but it also must focus on their pain points and deliver real value. Here are some pointers to get you an idea of what we are talking about here.
- On a global scale, blogs are read by nearly 77% of all Internet users.
- Practically 81% of US consumers trust and make their decisions based on information provided through blogs.
- Information presented by blogs has resulted in around 61% of all US consumer’s decisions to purchase a product or apply for a service online.
- You can expect to achieve around 13 times more returns on your investments by prioritizing your blogging efforts.
- Statistics reveal that those companies who publish around 16+ monthly blogs can accomplish nearly a 250% increase in their online traffic as compared to those who seldom produce around four blogs per month.
So the catch here is quite simple. All you have to do is create engaging content that delivers value to the reader and offers them solutions to their pain points. You cannot simply negate their needs and start spouting what comes to your mind. Therefore, you must take time to understand your audience first. A great way to do this is to create a customer journey map that will help you identify their frame of work and mindset in order to get to know them better.
How To Produce Killer Content For Your Blog
If you want your blog to be successful, then there is a relatable mix of things that you have to do in order to transform it into something truly irresistible. Here is how you can create killer content for your blog:
Researching Your Topic
You need to understand what the users across the world are searching for. Hence, you should perform individual research, and the Google Keyword Planner can give you an early advantage by keeping you headed in the right direction. We also wrote a handy guide to help you choose the right keywords for link building that you can check out.
Finding Your Angle
It is all about providing value to your audience. So you can try out authentic research for the topic or try and create a specific niche that hasn’t been covered in detail by other writers or domains as per your opinion. It is all about taking a unique angle to produce something truly original and novel.
Writing A Terrible First Draft
Nobody is an expert at writing at first. It all comes with dedicated time, effort, and a consistent approach. This is exactly why you should never be afraid to write a terrible first draft. Simply let your ideas flow as freely as you can muster them.
Proofreading & Editing
Editing and reviewing your work is perhaps more important than writing itself. This is where you are about to finalize your copy, which will then be put forward to your audience. Hence, you need to make sure that all spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, missing punctuation marks, and improper sentences are dealt with in an adequate manner.
Adding Visual Elements
Don’t forget the power of non-written elements within your blog. They have a great effect on readers. Not only do they loosen up the tension and make your blogs more interesting to read, but they also offer tremendous value if used correctly.
Once you have finalized your copy and proofread it several times for both readability and coherence throughout the text, it is now time for you to step forward and make your creation go live on the internet. In short, publish your blog!
Sharing Your Blog
By not sharing your blog online, you will simply shun the growth of your efforts and narrow down your own visibility. Thankfully, today, we have various social media platforms and user-oriented domains that can help you share your blog as much as you possibly can to gain maximum visibility for your creative work.
Why Page Views and Web Traffic Are Essential to Your Blog’s Success
The digital world is growing and expanding at a fascinating pace. This is why search engine algorithms are becoming more refined as they trim down what is useful for the readers and what is to be ultimately removed. One of such matrices includes Page Views and Web Traffic. Page views are ideally defined as a live online session for an internet user requesting to visit a particular website or a designated URL. Web Traffic, on the other hand, is the accumulation of all such visitors within a specific time span. My time expended as a content marketer for an online service provider brought in a lot of learning over the years as to how you can increase your page views and simultaneously cash in on progressively rising web traffic. Here is a summary of the knowledge which we have acquired so far:
- You must use Google Analytics or any other advanced tool to see how well your domain is doing online.
- You need to create page views for your domain; otherwise, your web traffic will simply dry out.
- High web traffic doesn’t necessarily translate to higher earnings; it is the conversion rate that matters a lot.
- The three main sources of generating web traffic for your domain, website, page, or blog include organic traffic through SEO, paid traffic, and social media.
What Should Be My Game Plan?
It should be easy to understand by now that your blog actually serves as your virtual real estate property. It is your shop, your brand, and it is open for all. A blog can be converted into a regular source of income, but for that, there are several things that you might have to understand. So here is a brief look at the game plan that can help you in achieving your desired goals:
High-Quality Link Building
Link building is extremely important these days since it serves as one of the major factors for pages to rank on search engines, especially Google. For a comprehensive read on how to build tremendous high-quality links for your own business.
Search Engine Optimization
Though this may require considerable time and effort to master over the years, search engine optimization is indeed one of the most wanted skills at present. Though many prefer paid marketing tools to get the job done, however the results for generating traffic through organic means are absolutely fabulous.
Power of Social Media
Social media is considered to be the most powerful tool available for marketers out there. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube are your best friends in this virtual world. Through the power of social media, you can reach your current limitations and become viral instantaneously.
The Takeaway – What We Have Learned So Far
We are here finally to the point where you can kickstart your own blog and start making vibes throughout the digital world. Here is a summary of what we have learned and discussed to get you started:
- Always focus your blog content towards your respective audiences and the niches that you want to promote.
- Deliver high-quality content that offers solutions to your visitors’ pain points and delivers meaningful resolutions that provide them with immeasurable value to manage their troubles.
- Understand the importance of consistent link building and how to choose the right keywords for link building.
- Never underestimate the power of adequate SEO and Social Media Marketing tactics.
- Keep affiliate marketing and advertising as a viable option for your blog’s overall health and future growth.
- Keep in mind that your blog is your virtual real estate and can be quite easily converted to an online market for buyers and dealers to interact with each other.
We hope this post was able to offer you some great insights as to how you can transform your blog into an irresistible meeting place for online visitors and Internet users. Nevertheless, before you start on this journey, we highly recommend that you perform your individual research and study regarding the market, targeted audiences, and the specific niches you want to cater to. To help you get a better hang of how the online ecosystem works, here is a list that can help you in making high-quality links for your particular niche. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.